- This event has passed.
Seminar Food Quality and Safety in Food Industry
November 30, 2020 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Food Quality and Safety in Food Industry
Monday November 30 2020
Adamantane House, 341/22, Kotte Road, Welikada, Rajagiriya
For Registered participants the zoom registration link is provided via email.
After registration for zoom access, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the seminar.
- 8:30 am– 8.45 am Registration of participants
- 8:45 am– 9:00 am Welcome Address and Introduction
- 9.00 am– 10.00 am Food Safety Guidleines, Rules and Regulations
Mr. E G Somapala (Retired Government Analyst)
- 10:00 am – 10:30 am Refreshments
- 10:30 am – 11:30 am Microbiological Safety in Food Industry
Dr. Sujatha Pathirage
(Consultant Clinical Microbiologist Unit of Bacteriology, Medical Research Institute)
- 11:30 am – 12:30 pm Toxic Chemicals Present in Food and Water
Dr. Gamini Rajanayake (City Analyst)
- 12:30 pm – 13:00 pm Plenary Discussion
Moderator: Prof. Terrance Madhujith
(Professor of Food Science and Technology & Department Chair, Faculty of Agriculture, University of Peradeniya)
- 13:00 pm – 13.05 pm Concluding Remarks and Distribution of Certificates
Please note that due to the prevailing situation the seminar will be conduct via online. There will not be any onsite participants.
|Registration||IChemC Members||Non Members|
|Regular||Rs. 1500||Rs. 2000|
Payments can be made to any branch of Bank of Ceylon Acc. No 2323118 (Branch – Torrington Square) or any branch of HNB Acc. No 036010212767 (Branch – Rajagiriya). All cheques should be drawn in favor of ‘Institute of Chemistry Ceylon’.
After the registrations are done please send the scan receipt to email@example.com